No products in the cart.
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES | 30ml
A powerful Face Serum high in Alpha Hydroxy Acids to brighten and even skin tone. This AHA Serum will hydrate and rejuvenate, while helping to refine the skin by helping to breakdown surface dead skin cells.
Australian Native Botanicals contain antioxidant and calming properties to protect and promote skin hydration.
AHA Complex, a blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids from botanical sources Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Orange and Lemon, to promote smoother, younger looking skin.
Hyaluronic Acid, provides lasting hydration, restores skin moisture and instantly plumps the skin.
Chamomile, calming, contains properties to help soothe and reduce skin irritations.
- AUSTRALIAN ORGANIC BOTANICALS
- AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- Apply to clean skin gently massage Serum directly onto face, neck and décolletage. *Due to high AHA content, use only at night.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin*, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Chamomila Recutita Flower Extract*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Barklya Syringifolia (Crown of Gold) Extract*, Brachychiton Acerifolius (Flame Tree) Extract*, Jacaranda Mimosifolia Flower Extract*, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Sodium Lactate, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum. *Certified Organic
Deliveries within Australia on orders over the value of $200AUD receive free shipping, for your convenience. For any questions, feedback or concerns please contact us via EMAIL where we will be able to answer any queries you may have.
Resident Luxe uses Australia Post to deliver all goods purchased via our online store. Orders within Australia of $200 AUD or less will incur a $12.95 AUD delivery charge for express registered post.
Orders placed before 12pm AEST on a business day will be dispatched that same day. Orders received after this time will be dispatched the following business day. If your order is submitted on a weekend or public holiday your order will be processed on the next occurring business day.
Please note: Resident Luxe is not responsible for Australia Post’s delivery schedule. If there are road, traffic or freight issues we will help to get you your item as soon as possible, however Resident Luxe is not responsible for the delivery once it has left Head office.
Resident Luxe Online has partnered with 'Want It Now' to offer our Sydney customers same day delivery options direct to your door.
These delivery options will allow you to take advantage of same day delivery (3-4 hours)
Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure delivery within the requested 3-4 hour period, extenuating circumstances, including heavy traffic and inclement weather, may delay your parcel’s arrival.
- 'Want It Now' 3-4 hour same day delivery options depend on your location. Delivery is charged at a flat rate of $9.95 for a 20km radius from Mascot (orders must be placed between 9am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday).
- The driver will require a signature upon delivery.
- If there is no one home when the driver attempts delivery, they will make contact via the mobile number provided and with your permission can either leave your parcel somewhere safe (as nominated by you), deliver to an alternate address or redeliver at another time.
- All "Want it Now" orders are tracked, once your order has been placed you will receive a tracking link, use this or download the "Want it Now" app to track your order minute by minute.
Please note: Re-delivery or redirection of an item due to the customer not being home and not wanting item to be left will be charged at an extra cost to customer.
Resident Luxe will cover the additional fee for extra cover insurance for goods sent domestically. This will ensure your goods are received with peace of mind and security. Your products are insured against loss while in transit to you. Once the parcel has been received (all packages require a signature as acceptance) the goods are deemed your responsibility and insurance from Resident Luxe ceases. It is expected that if an item/s needs to be returned to Resident Luxe that insurance be placed on the item/s whilst in transit.
Once your item is packed and dispatched, Resident Luxe will send you a separate email with an as to the status of your order, along with a unique tracking code which can be used via http://auspost.com.au to track the location of your package.
Resident Luxe wants to ensure your package will arrive in perfect condition, safely and securely. If you are not home when your item is delivered, Australia Post will leave a card to advise you that you package has been left at your nearest post office. All Australia Post deliveries require a signature to ensure you are the correct person to receive the goods you have purchased.